The IEEE Sensors Council New South Wales Chapter will be hosting a Women in Sensors (WiSe) Virtual Workshop on 17 September 2020. This event will discuss the opportunities in capabilities and emerging applications of sensors along with research collaboration to support the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic. Please plan to attend!
Virtual Workshop Program (all times in Sydney Time)
- 2:00-2:05 pm – Introduction of the NSW Chapter and activities
- 2:05-2:10 pm – Welcome to all for the WiSe Event
- 2:10-2:45 pm – Talk 1: Amperometric Gas Sensing using Miniaturised Electrodes and Ionic Liquids
Debbie S. Silvester, Curtin University
- 2:45-3:20 pm – Talk 2: Multifunctional Bio-nano Platforms: From Intelligent and Portable Detection to Sterilization of Pathogenic Bacteria
Yaqing Liu, Tianjin University of Science and Technology
- 3:20-3:55 pm – Talk 3: Graphene Enhanced Electrochemical Sensing Platforms
Aimin Yu, Swinburne University of Technology
- 3:55-4:00 pm – Concluding Remarks
Additional details including the Zoom link and invited speaker bios and abstracts can be found on the Call for Participation.