The IEEE Sensors Council (SC) Nominations and Appointments Committee requests nominations for qualified individuals to fill the SC officer and member-at-large positions listed below for the 2022-2023 term. Self-nominations are allowed. The positions required by the SC rules for even-year terms are as follows:
- Standards Committee Chair
- Standards Committee Vice-Chair
- Vice-President for Technical Operations (2-year term, renewable once)
- Vice-President for Conferences (2-year term, renewable once)
- Senior Member-at-Large (2-year term, renewable once)
- Member-at-Large (2-year term)
- President-Elect (2-year term)
The Job Description for Officer and MAL positions appears on the
SC website. For more information on eligibility, please refer to Article III, Sections 7, 8, 10, or 11 of the Sensors Council Bylaws found on our website.
2-page CV listing education, employment experience, honors/awards, leadership experience (especially professional societies) and a brief list of publications, patents, or other intellectual products (as appropriate).
Accepted file types: pdf.
Brief statement on the candidate’s prior achievements for the benefit of IEEE and IEEE Sensors Council. Explain the candidate’s strengths and how those will help in the candidate’s IEEE Sensors Council leadership position.
Candidate’s plans on using their office to strengthen the IEEE Sensors Council.