- Submission Deadline: May 15, 2022
Prize Items $1,000 and a certificate.
- Any chapter of the IEEE Sensors Council that has been established for two years from the date of its formation till the closing date of application or longer.
- Chapters not selected for the award may apply each year
- Chapters selected for this award must wait two years after receiving the award to reapply
- Eligibility and Selection process shall comply with procedures and regulations established in IEEE and
Council governing documents, particularly with IEEE Policy 4.4 on Awards Limitations.
Please list all technical meetings held for the application year and the previous year including the link to the event on vTools. (e.g., John Doe, Sensors for Internet of Things, June 1, 2018, Texas Instruments, Santa Clara, CA).
Please list all meetings, activities, workshops, social events etc. carried out by the Chapter to interface with the local industries.
Please describe involvement of new volunteers and succession planning for various Chapter Officer Positions (Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, and Treasurer).
Please list all meetings, activities, workshops, social events, projects etc. that were organized to engage local students.
Citation that should appear on the award (if won). This should be no more than 50 words and start
with “For …...”
Summarize the significance of the awardees accomplishments that resulted in being the award
recipient. It is best to make this brief because these several lines will be engraved on the plaque.