The 16th IEEE Conference on Sensors
29 October – 1 November 2017
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Other IEEE Sensors Council Conferences
- IEEE VCACS 2016
The 2nd IEEE Virtual Conference on Applications of Commercial Sensors
Submission closes on 15 December 2016
- IEEE Inertial Sensors 2017
The 4th IEEE International Symposium on Inertial Sensors and Systems
Kauai, Hawaii, USA, 28-30 March 2017
- 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Olfaction and Electronic Nose (ISOEN)
Montréal, QC, Canada, 28-31 May, 2017.
- IEEE Sensors Council Summer School, Theme: “Optical Fibre Sensors”
University of Limerick, Ireland, 26 – 30 June 2017
The Call for Nominations for Sensors Council Awards
The Call for Nominations for Sensors Council Awards is open. Please consider nominating for the following awards:
- IEEE Sensors Council Technical Achievement Award – 4 Awards:
Awards are available in two fields: Sensors and Sensor Systems or Networks; within each field, an Early Career and an Advanced Career award will be given.
- IEEE Sensors Council Meritorious Service Award
- IEEE Sensors Journal Best Paper Award and Best Paper Runner Up
- IEEE Sensors Council Early Career (Young Professionals) Award
Further information may be found here.
Conference Bid Package Process for
future IEEE SENSORS conferences
Groups interested in hosting the future IEEE SENSORS Conferences should start by submitting the Letter of Intent. Selected candidates will be invited to submit full Formal Proposals.
The Sensors Council has recently changed the conference venue selection schedule, from three to four years in advance. Accordingly, in the period from January 1, 2017 to May 1, 2017 Letters of Intent will be accepted for both conferences SENSORS 2020 (to be held in Europe-Africa) and SENSORS 2021 (to be held in Asia-Oceania).
The cut-off date for submission of the invited Formal Proposals is 31 July, 2017. Both decisions will be made in November 2017.
Detail information on the bid submission process can be found here.