We are pleased to announce that the IEEE Sensors Council is accepting nominations for the IEEE Sensors Council Distinguished Lecturer (DL) Program for the 2023-2025 cohort.
The IEEE Sensors Council Distinguished Lecturer Program details, including Distinguished Lecturer prerequisites, candidate evaluation criteria, the Lecturer appointment process, duties, and expectations are listed here.
Nomination packages should include the following:
- Biography (no more than 700 words)
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Proposed lecture including title and abstract (no longer than 1 page)
- Nomination letter from the nominator
- Three Reference Letters (no more than 700 words each)
- Completed nomination form
The nomination deadline is August 31, 2022.
For more information, please visit our Distinguished Lecturer webpage.