The Summer School is organized by the University of Rome “Foro Italico”, the only Italian University entirely devoted to sport and exercise sciences, and is sponsored by the IEEE Sensors Council Italy Chapter. This School is unique with its intent of establishing synergies between the different stakeholders working in the field of sports monitoring with wearable sensors.
- Trends in wearable sensors and related applications in sport
- Cardiac monitoring in sport
- Respiratory monitoring in sport
- Movement monitoring in sport
- Energetics and power monitoring in sport
- Training metrics and data analysis
- Challenges and perspectives on the use of wearable sensors in sport
Detailed information can be found at International Summer School on Wearable Sensors in Sport – IEEE Italy Sensors Chapter.